Whole Frame 14K Gold Enamel Photo King & Eisele New York Antique Artist Signed
Offered for your consideration in this listing is a truly beautiful, solid 14K yellow gold frame, holding a hand painted enamel portrait of a lady in white under a beveled glass cover. It measures 3¾ tall X 2¾ wide X ¼ thick. There is a signature at the bottom though it is tiny and I cannot read it.
This frame probably came from a folding jacket-like display as it has a large folding bale on the back near the top. You'll find the maker name on back "King & Eisele 14K" of Buffalo New York in business in the 1800s. The condition is very good with NO damage. Please read some of my 36,000+ feedback for assurances.
Please believe, dealing with me is quite different from talking to others. This item is in the category "Art\Paintings". The seller is "stuffnsuch" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Features: One of a Kind (OOAK)
- Region of Origin: Buffalo NY
- Custom Bundle: No
- Personalize: No
- Handmade: Yes
- Item Width: .
- Production Technique: enamel
- Item Length: 2.75
- Item Height: 3.75
- Subject: Lady
- Size: Medium
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Material: Enamel
- Certificate of Authenticity (COA): No
- Time Period Produced: 1850-1899
- Framing: solid 14K frame
- Artist: unreadable
- Signed By: cannot read it
- Style: Art Nouveau
- Signed: Yes
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Unit of Sale: Single Piece
- Type: Painting