Little boy holding a coin, Continental enamel miniature, late 18th century
PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY EMAILS WITH NEGOTIATIONS OR LESS-PRICE OFFERS! A miniature portrait of a little boy in elaborate costume holding a coin. It is set in original silver-gilt frame with pierced paste border. Provenance: Bonhams, Knightsbridge/London, 25th June 1997, Lot 58. Creation Year: late 18th century.
Measurements: UNFRAMED:3,2x2,8cm/1,3x1,1in FRAMED: 4,8x3,8cm/1,9x1,5in. Themes: CHILDREN ROCOCO JEWEL VITAL. The item "Little boy holding a coin, Continental enamel miniature, late 18th century" is in sale since Tuesday, July 12, 2016. This item is in the category "Art\Paintings".
The seller is "boris_wilnitsky_fine_arts" and is located in Wien. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Original/Reproduction: Original
- Size Type/Largest Dimension: FRAMED: 4,8x3,8cm/1,9x1,5in
- Style: Portrait Miniatures
- Listed By: BORIS WILNITSKY FINE ARTS
- Medium: enamel painting
- Date of Creation: Pre-1800
- Subject: Figures & Portraits