Art painting abstract surrealism contemporary landscape minimalist black & white
ABSTRACT - ART PAINTING by Amira Munteanu Bergmann (Milan, Italy). Multiple screen printing Work on canvas, limited edition number!! Size : 50 x 50 cm (or 40 x 60 cm, or 30 x 70 cm, dipend to proportion). The works presented in the "serial painting - screen printing" category are works that are part of the archive of the artist's collection. They were created by the artist during his years in an experimental way. They all have a number of files. The artist has decided to sell some works from his collection to give physical space to a new creative period and become part of the new collections. For more information on the artist's work on this series of themes, visit the blog AMIRA DI TRANSILVANIA. WORK SIGNED AND CERTIFIED by the artist!!! With archive number and market value! MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE ARTIST ON THE WEBSITE AMIRADITRANSILVANIA. Amira Munteanu Bergmann is an Italian artist born in Transylvania from a family of Austro-Hungarian Jewish intellectuals belonging to the Order of the Dragon. She was the first artist to have a personal art exhibition in the Ceausescu Palace after the fall of the communist regime. He initially studied Medicine, then Dramatic Arts and then Painting and Sculpture in Venice.
She worked as a model, stylist and image consultant. She works as a theater actress and film producer, screenwriter, blogger and television personality. He was initiated by Ivan Mosca to the Solomonic Order (in 2001), the Order of the Golden Dawn (2013) and other Hermetic Orders (to which he still belongs today). He has been painting since he was 4 years old. His works of art are present in more than 200 public and private art collections around the world, in museums and art catalogs.
(send a message to receive more information). His latest artist quotation for the original works is 4,000 euros for a work of approximately 100 x 100 cm. Amira has decided to give the general public the opportunity to own one of her works signed and certified, with the archive number and in a limited edition. Follow this artist in all social media : page'' AMIRA ARTE'' artista. The works you see in this category are works that are part of an Artist's Collection.
They were painted by the painter in the period between 2005 and 2008. They all have an archive number, many of these works have been exhibited and published. To find out more about the artist, visit the blog and other articles on the site.
She has decided to sell part of her collection for her to give. Physical space to a new creative period. Technically the works are acrylic on canvas, sometimes the colors are fluorescent or iridescent, enamels and markers, sometimes she has resorted to interventions with various metallic leaves of gold, silver, copper. On this series of abstract works, the artist declares.
My ABSTRACT PERIOD can be defined as a surreal abstractionism that takes inspiration from both. Macrocosm that from the Microcosm as part of the human biological universe. The forms often allude to galatic or molecular structures, to tissues or to phenomena. That could have happened in an imaginary web within our mind. It is a painting with fine details, which borders on the dreamlike and leaves the viewer free. To give its own interpretation to each work. I painted about 100 paintings in this period, most of these works were. Already bought by private collectors all over the world, I wanted to keep some of them.
To be able to show them every now and then and propose them to new collectors''. This item is in the category "Art\Paintings".transilvania" and is located in this country: IT. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Size: Large
- Region of Origin: europe
- Handmade: Yes
- Artist: amira munteanu bergmann
- Production Technique: Acrylic Painting
- Framing: Unframed
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Italy
- Custom Bundle: No
- Style: 3D, Abstract, Affichiste, Afrofuturism, Americana, Arabic, Art Deco, Arte Povera, Art Nouveau, Assemblage, Avant-garde, Contemporary Art, Cyberpunk, Fantasy, Figurative Art, Hyperrealism, Modernism, Realism, Steampunk, Surrealism
- Item Height: 20 in
- Item Width: 20 in
- Material: wood, watercolor, Acrylic, Canvas, Cardboard, Cotton Canvas, Cypress, Driftwood, Enamel, Glass, Gloss Paper, Ink, Leather, Linen, Matte Paper, Paper, Papyrus, Resin
- Time Period Produced: 2010-2019
- Type: Painting
- Title: art painting modern contemporary figurative decor
- Features: ACEO, Diptych, Miniature, One of a Kind (OOAK), Triptych
- Subject: Actors, Adventure Time, Advertising, Africa, Agriculture, Airboat, Aircraft, Air Jordan, Alice in Wonderland, Amélie, Americana, Animal Head, Animals, Architecture, Art, Astrology, Figures, Fish & Water Animals, Landscape, Napier Cars, Nature, Race Car, Sports Cars, Travel
- Certificate of Authenticity (COA): Yes
- Culture: Banbai
- Item Length: 20 in
- figurative abstract modern contemporary: impressionist realism animals landscape pop art
- Signed: Yes
- emerging artist painter original works: art directly from the artist's studio no gallery
- Signed By: amira munteanu bergmann
- Year of Production: 2018
- COA Issued By: Amira di Transilvania
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Licensed Reproduction
- art paintings on auction large size set: surreal surrealism surrealist urban creature
- oil acrylic on canvas signed certified a: original painting paintings paint painter
- Unit of Sale: Single Piece
- home decor decorative paintings art: fine art reproduction reproductions artist